Tuesday, September 15, 2020

Was A Good Day

 Today was a good day for my Shadow Monsters project. I made some good progress on adding polish to the game. I have almost all of the essential areas of game play working. There are a few areas that I still need to work on. They revolve around battling other characters and some display issues when the aspect ratio of the player's chosen resolution does not match the base resolution. I have a plan in place for that though. 

On another note I'm happy that I got my XNA version of thel Eyes of the Dragon working again. I had to revert back to Visual Studio 2010 but at least all of that work is not lost. I will be updating my project page to include it. I should probably upgrade it to MonoGame but I had so many headaches the last time that I tried. I do have a workaround for the content issues I had though so might be worth giving it a go.

No comments:

Post a Comment