Wednesday, September 16, 2020

Status Update

 The focus for day was content creation for my Shadow Monsters. I did a lot of work on my first level creating the interior for several houses, created several sprites and map work. I also worked some on the next tutorial in the Shadow Monsters series. I got most of the code done and some of the writing. I should finish it up in the next day or so. The tutorial and my game are nearly identical but with some key differences. One of the biggest difference is the sprites. I'm using sprites made with Spriter Pro. I purchased the RPG Heroes pack ages ago and they are fitting in well with my game. I'm also using some images that I found through OpenGameArt.org for my shadow monsters.

Keep checking back for new tutorials and the latest news on my projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment