Tuesday, October 6, 2020

Shadow Monsters Tutorial 25 Update

 I've been working on tutorial 25 in the Shadow Monsters MonoGame tutorial series. I'm about two thirds through it. I will definitely finish it up tomorrow if not later today. As I've mentioned this tutorial covers healing shadow monsters and capturing new shadow monsters from random battles.

I'm in the process of creating a Patreon page to help fund my projects. On it I plan on offering premium tutorials as well as access to my latest build of Silver Prophet. I've been working on Silver Prophet and have been making some progress. I updated the combat engine so that you only fight for the player and NPCs that you've recruited fight for themselves. It is working great but I need to add in some animations for the battle.

No comments:

Post a Comment